204b Delivering Mail
In our installation and around the country, we have been having 204b supervisors being sent to deliver mail on Mondays or if a station has sick calls. We have been successful filing and arguing these grievances, as this should be a last resort not a go to for management. This is management taking the easy way out. In this episode, we discuss:
- The way management usually violates Article 1.
- What management will argue when the grievance is filed.
- What information should be requested when investigating the violation.
- The importance of the PS Form 1723 in the file.
- Articles 15, 17 and 31 violations and escalated remedies.